Monday, 17 November 2008

Scrapbooking and art Inspiration

















Today I decided to look at other blogs to get some ideas and learn about what blogs look like as I had never made one until today. I didn't know where to make one for starters. Anyway I copy and pasted some other people's pictures on their blogs for inspiration so they are not my own. In the future I will add my own pictures and inspirational tips and ideas for others to enjoy but in the meantime I am going to put the ones I have on here to keep myself inspired as well. If anyone sees stuff that is their ones, thank you in advance for your wonderful pictures they have inspired me to make many amazing scrapbook layouts and of what sort of things to take pictures, whether they are big or small, bright or dark etc.











No comments: